Become a Sponsor
The Rice Business Plan Competition has grown significantly from its inception in 2001. The RBPC has become a must attend event in Houston and would not be possible without the support of our corporate and individual sponsors. Contributing to the Rice Business Plan Competition is a rewarding opportunity that can directly connect you to helping graduate students become successful entrepreneurs and business leaders.
For more information on opportunities to become a sponsor of the Rice Business Plan Competition, please contact Mary Lynn Fernau at (713) 348.5374 or email@example.com.
Being a sponsor of the Rice Business Plan Competition comes with many benefits including opportunities to network with 42 teams from all over the world, business leaders, and succesful entrepreneurs.
- Sponsor logo and description included in the event program
- Special recognition with company name and logo included in event signage, registration packet, and on RBPC website
- Special recognition during opening remarks of the event and throughout the 3-day event
- Inclusion of company promotional items in participant and judge registration bags
- Special recognition in emails to over 24,000 subscribers to the Rice Alliance Digest email newsletter
- Complimentary passes to the event
- Tickets to the Awards Banquet Saturday evening (quantity based on level of sponsorship)